Krzy's LifeSaver Website:

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
An ordinary antivirus software wont do at all times, for they lack specific instructions to destroy the computer virus which evolve continuosly everyday. I know first hand the struggle, recently I realized my old-faithful wasn't doing too good. She wasn't churning out the beats like she use to, so i had to investigate who messin wiith her. I got a top of the line anti-virus software: that did a great job of removing 448 virus definition. Great! I said, thinking all was well....moments after the virus attacked the Anti-Virus software and it got infected and corrupted my baby. So we were in for a fight and I searched and searched and came up on this site:
http://computercops.biz/downloads-cats-14-10-10.html it features several small tools that are virus specific. The ones that work for me were Kaazaa Be Gone, I haven't installed ***** since last August when I had to download songs for a wedding, but still ***** had 327 crap files on my system. The next one that worked wonders for me was HiJact This, found seven trojans on my system, if your not aware of what these are. These are like keys to a padlock to your system, and anybody with the knowledge can browse on into your computer.
So, I hope I have helped a few....

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Hmmmm, I hope this virus wasn't in the zip file you gave me Krzy, or on your drumkits. I haven't opened the drum kit, but it'll be getting deleted just incase.

DJDRAGN9

The Don Gorgon
ill o.g.
and just to be safe guys run a good firewall program too like zonealarm and a spy ware remover like adaware or spybot search and destroy,u can find these programs on download.com.These programs and a lil common sense while surfin the net will keep ur puter from gettin the HIV!!! HOLLA AT YA BOY

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
trust me like djdragn said get a real good firewall cause some of these programs they got are harsh, like cane&able,(it gets all your passwords off your computers). its alot more but can't think of somemore off the top of my dome

also is that stupid my doom virus still going around.

mArkoFdAbEaTz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
krzy who design your page if you dont mind me askin and how much did it run you?? im workin on mine but im havin problems and i think somebody who knows what their doing can do it better than me anyways..

B

BoogieMan

Also, look for a program called SPYBOT SEARCH AND DESTROY. Does a great job of hunting and killing spyware on your PC. It will also give you the ability to lock your computer from being infected from most spyware. Locks your IE page from being reset to some ISEARCH webpage as well as some other files so that spyware and most virii can't change the settings automatically.

I run Nortons AV Corporate and AVG with realtime protection running on both. One always manages to catch a virus before the other, but together they do a great job at keeping me clean. That, plus a firewall and router keep me safe from most hacks. But basically, if they want in, they'll get in.

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
Why don't you just go to http://www.symantec.com

That's a reputable site. I wouldn't trust these new sites at all, especially with computer sweeping software.

God

B

BoogieMan

God said:
Why don't you just go to http://www.symantec.com

That's a reputable site. I wouldn't trust these new sites at all, especially with computer sweeping software.

God

Symantec is a reputable site. It has a notorious reputation for not answering your questions with straight answers. It's tech support sucks, IMHO. Just a bunch of guys who email you back with links to pages in their website that describe the virus but DO NOT tell you how to remove it.

I got that darn Blaster worm when it first came out. Symantec had a page for it, describing what it was, what it does, etc. Had a so called 'fix' for it that didn't work. What they couldn't and didn't tell me was which files were infected that remained on my computer after the fix was applied so that after I rebooted it reinserted the virus.

After countless of correspondance with Symantec's Tech no-Support, I finally went on the hunt for the notorious infection. Days spent scanning my HD and registry turned up two very innocent looking files and a change to the Hosts file. Simply deleting those eliminated the virus and that was that.

Did Symantec tell me that? NO. Did they include that information in their security response? NO. In fact, they were rather impressed that I found the files and asked me how I found them. So I linked them to a bunch of pages in their website that told them about the virus but not how to remove it. :)

Sorry, didn't mean to rant. Just thought I'd share the experience with their so-called professional Tech Support.

Oh, btw. If you come across the JS/Psyme virus don't bother to go to Symantec. They don't even know what it is.

D-RICH

ill o.g.
imma try that out as soon as possible.....i thought norton was doing its thing but my shit seem to get slower and slower faster than its supposed to...so thanx 4 da info fam

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
mArkoFdAbEaTz said:
krzy who design your page if you dont mind me askin and how much did it run you?? im workin on mine but im havin problems and i think somebody who knows what their doing can do it better than me anyways..

Sorry for the time to reply: beatz. didnt see ya post. But the design of the site was done by me and the code for the guestbook I copied from a web forum... If ya want holla and i can whip up sommin for ya,
Heres my portfolio of site/s I have done
www.stresswon.com -