korg m1 vst plugin - heeeeeeeelp!!!

O

open mind

i have a huge problem that fucks me up.when i use the m1 vst plugin instrument with fl studio and i wanna export the track then only the korg melodys are off beat rest it ok.its really strange because when i play it in fl studio its not off only after i export the track its off beat.this really drives me nuts can someone plz help me???whats the prob here?

ps:i have this prob only with the m1 plugin instrument.

O

open mind

for now iam recording direct from the audio card to resolve that problem but it would be nice if it will work with the export function without laggin the sounds.thanks in advance.

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah i made a topic for this, and i ended up having to do what you did, fucking M1, its such a good VST but that shit sucks. Do you degrade the quality if you revcord the wav output from ur soundcard thru like sounforge as opposed to exporting thru FL? cus if it doesn't lost quality if you set it up to preview at like 256 or whatever, then i might start usin it again

O

open mind

it doesnt lose quality.its a good solution to fuck with the vst plugin i dont wanna stop using the m1 just because of that bug.sure it goes on my nerves but i know how to treat that bastard plugin.like i said just record that shit directly from the audio card when it plays.

sundayz

ill o.g.
If U render a track out of FL studio, Please look at your buffer. If U got an ASIO driver, there should be no problem. If you are using a standard driver.. It could be a problem with the M1... so go to general options and than audio and look if U can select ASIO.

O

open mind

i will not buy cubase just for using that m1 plugin thats for sure.

members online