Know Whut Sucks About This Other Site I Go To

T

The Bastard

I Go To This Other Forum Sumtimes Thats Totally Dedicated To This Piece Of Gear That I Own And U Cant Fuckin Swear , All The Swears Come Out Like This Shit ***** ,thats Fuckin Stupid, Here You Can Say All The Swears In The Damn Book, I Like That Shit

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
What the fuck you be goin to other fuckin sites n' shit? No fuckin way! I thought your bitch ass was a muthafuckin IllMuzik trooper fo' life. Fuck you.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
That is Fade, I've had it w/ him, put the swear filter on his profile...."I Go To This Other Forum Sumtimes"....We'll stop that sh*t! No more swearing for you mister....

T

The Bastard

ha,no doubt im a fuckin trooper 4 life this place is 283928198097417801748109738097840387 times better but they gotta whole section dedicated to this shit i gut so i gotta peep that from time to time, the swear filter is mad homo ,the site owner must be a kindergarden teacher

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
What the fuck bann his ass, illmuzik is the only site you are allowed to visit and saying homo sounds so gay... hahaha nah just kiddin wu ;)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Vex said:
which forum is it? coz i know loads like that.

FutureProducers.com filter swearing but that site is ill as fuck, seriously everyone needs to be a member of that place.

safe.

Ummm.............

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Vex said:

FutureProducers.com filter swearing but that site is ill as fuck, seriously everyone needs to be a member of that place.

safe.

if you'd like, we can disable yor account to Illmuzik so you can go over to
future "Q-LIST" producers.com ALL THE TIME! wouldnt that be swell?!!? we'd be more than happy to do that for you. no REALLY, its no problem. really.

hey fade, we should sign up. i've been looking for a solid, tightknit production community to join for a while now and there just doesnt seem to be any of those around these parts, so this may just solve that problem. thanks for the tip, vex.

T

The Bastard

i didnt mean for this to be a check out sum alternative sites thread im sure everyone knows this is hands down the best forum or they wouldnt be here, one time i typed in dick and it came out as richard ,it got me genuinly mad

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
Fade said:
What the fuck you be goin to other fuckin sites n' shit? No fuckin way! I thought your bitch ass was a muthafuckin IllMuzik trooper fo' life. Fuck you.

fade you had me laughing so hard when i read that, you is one funny dude.

VEX said:

safe.

listen here newbe what is wrong with you this is the best and by far the most illest producing site in the world what were you thinking when you said that.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Wu did you post on that other site also something like this thread..
maybe you posted there something like this?
________________________________________________________________________________
I Go To This Other Forum Sumtimes Thats Totally Dedicated To All Types Of Production. And Everybody, Well Almost Everybody Is Hating On Kanye West And Allways Bitching About The Beat This. Like What Is The F*** Deal!
Especially This One Guy, Rigor(F***)Mortis, He Be On Some Hating Shit Like A PunkB**** Internet*******

***** ******* ******** ****** ******* **** *** *** RIGOR **** I WILL ***** YOU UP!
Sorry Guys Had To Get That Swearing Off My Chest!
________________________________________________________________________________

We will keep a close eye on to you wu hehehehehe lol

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yada Yada Yada Swivel Now Shut The Fuck Up Hahaha
This Is Going To Be On Big Fucking Swearing Topic For The Hell Off It Haha

T

The Bastard

RigorMortis said:
Wu did you post on that other site also something like this thread..
maybe you posted there something like this?
I Go To This Other Forum Sumtimes Thats Totally Dedicated To All Types Of Production. And Everybody, Well Almost Everybody Is Hating On Kanye West And Allways Bitching About The Beat This. Like What Is The F*** Deal!
Especially This One Guy, Rigor(F***)Mortis, He Be On Some Hating Shit Like A PunkB**** Internet*******

***** ******* ******** ****** ******* **** *** *** RIGOR **** I WILL ***** YOU UP!
Sorry Guys Had To Get That Swearing Off My Chest!

We will keep a close eye on to you wu hehehehehe lol

nah i didnt say nuthin on there about that but im pretty sure i said sumthin to u on here about it stunad

ill o.g.
This is another reason why illmuzik is the best. Cuz we can post up shit about other forums on here.

People can put random shit up in the lounge (stress).

We actually talk to the moderators instead of seein em post once a month.

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
What a mufuckin site where a nigga cant cuss? Thats some bitch ass pussy ass trick ass shit right there my nigga.........hold up what tha fuck you doin on otha sites any mufucka?! You plottin on us nucca??? Whats you angle mufuka??? :bash:

members online