Kiss Me One More Time

Ys Man

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 21
This is great mate, but its not r&b its a song, personally i think any more vocals could harm it. Have you ever considered doing a full album of standalone beats like The Avalanches? cause the way you evolve yours and how busy you have them i think youd do well. You have at least 2 more ive heard that sound complete already without vocals. This just sounds so UK chill, ambient, breakbeat not sure what the genre is trip hop even
Truck Turner and Like Im Your Man were the others and Pimpmobile actually

Last edited:

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
This is great mate, but its not r&b its a song, personally i think any more vocals could harm it. Have you ever considered doing a full album of standalone beats like The Avalanches? cause the way you evolve yours and how busy you have them i think youd do well. You have at least 2 more ive heard that sound complete already without vocals. This just sounds so UK chill, ambient, breakbeat not sure what the genre is trip hop even
Truck Turner and Like Im Your Man were the others and Pimpmobile actually
all of this here. I think this is good feedback to consider for future beats too, i.e. if you want a rapper over it, stripping down where needed. cool track!

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
@Dusty B I just want to release some music that wont get me sued. I also want to make hip hop that sounds authentic and sampled, my personal taste is that sampled hip hop sounds best. But sample clearance is a pain I dont need in my life
have you had to deal with legal issues? obviously not asking for any details but just curious to learn about individual stories since you read a lot about this stuff on the Internet (but it's the Internet).

have you had to deal with legal issues? obviously not asking for any details but just curious to learn about individual stories since you read a lot about this stuff on the Internet (but it's the Internet).
Not really, not yet, but Im broke and its not a thing I intend to push. Really want to turn this music into a career and not just a hobby, Im getting too old to lug around sofas all day so want to do things right

members online