HIT DEM LIL NIGGAS WIT A FREEZE POP!!!

AHAHAHAH

watch this shit it's hilarious.

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
lol that was cool that was cool.

He aint have no real food in there. It's like a highschool kid did the shopping, no essential food to live off of just sugary drinks and junk food.

how he gonna have cereal and no milk!

maybe I'm hatin cuz my fridge aint got shit in it, healthy food or junk food alike.

T

TheMost

Dude= grade 8

swear, this guy aint having no bitches at his house

plus motherfucka has badcase of add

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Sorry, that guy is just trying to hard. All the drinks in my fridge are for me, fuck that shit. I'm not paying electricity for a fridge with just drinks in it... the poor man would get the chick to go buy herself a drink at the dep next door...

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
lol..... this was alright, didn't have me crackin up or anything. You can tell it was all a joke though when he say's "look at that, a chrome trashcan, I ain't never seen a chrome trashcan." lol....
The cherry coke is on point though, that and the green tea.lol. I can't front, he is teling the truth.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Dude is very comedic. And to the haters....dude probably does get a lot of pussy. As far as what he had in his fridge.....he probably rolls like that. He's a bachelor, the only meal he probably eats at home is breakfast. If he had mad food the women would want to post up and bring extra sets of clothes and shit. Chi is using his "players card" to the fullest if you ask me. Keep them chickens hydrated so they don't pass out but send them on there merry way afterward.

Most women want pancakes and sausage type food for breakfast. Let them know all u got is cereal and they'll either bounce on there own or you can take them out for breakfast and then drop them off somewhere....no going back to the crib.

It's a black ghetto thang....lmao....some of yall just can't comprehend! BARACK OBAMA....here's to BBQ's on the white house back lawn.

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
Dude is very comedic. And to the haters....dude probably does get a lot of pussy. As far as what he had in his fridge.....he probably rolls like that. He's a bachelor, the only meal he probably eats at home is breakfast. If he had mad food the women would want to post up and bring extra sets of clothes and shit. Chi is using his "players card" to the fullest if you ask me. Keep them chickens hydrated so they don't pass out but send them on there merry way afterward.

Most women want pancakes and sausage type food for breakfast. Let them know all u got is cereal and they'll either bounce on there own or you can take them out for breakfast and then drop them off somewhere....no going back to the crib.

It's a black ghetto thang....lmao....some of yall just can't comprehend! BARACK OBAMA....here's to BBQ's on the white house back lawn.

lol thats right!

T

The Arkitekt

Yea spot on LDB, you gotta either be black or grow up around black people to laugh at this shit lol. Fade and Pug you pale white mofo's are in canada, couldnt be that many black people up there haha thats why yall probly think its retarted.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Na it's not our environment, Montreal is one of the most diverse cities in the world... I just don't have a sense of humor, seriously.

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
Na it's not our environment, Montreal is one of the most diverse cities in the world... I just don't have a sense of humor, seriously.

He is lost to the crates now, :h: