Kanye West making Paid the price beat

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Even though the beat was basic, I thought it was cool. I just love watching the process that someone goes through while making a beat. I wish it was a longer video showing more of that.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
That shit just gives me hope! I know at least a hand full of dudes right here at ILLMUZIK that could have taken that sample, flip'd that shit and made a track 50 times better with out speeding it up.

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
hahaha

i got a video of the biz beatboxin while takin a shit, ya'll wanna see that?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
that nigga did the running man what a gayyy

tHe aBicUs

ill o.g.
Kinda funny that yall talkin' mad shit when Kanye would merk anyone on this board. Making a beat on the spot, in front of camera is probably going to come out wack 75% of the time.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Kinda funny that yall talkin' mad shit when Kanye would merk anyone on this board. Making a beat on the spot, in front of camera is probably going to come out wack 75% of the time.

lol...most people are referring to just that one track and fuck what u say "that beat don't bang"! Nobodys referring to his body of work..it speaks for itself...he's dope....but yungin that beat sucks. END OF STORY!!!

I beg to differ on this one, I have a good ratio for good beats vs bad beats, if I had a camera and knew how to make a video Id prove my point. And Id compose a track not sample it either. Id like to have a composition battle with Kanye, maybe Ill lose who knows, I dont know Kanye's composing ability its all samples with him. Ive seen plenty videos of people composing tracks much better than that beat, and heard tracks on this forum that destroy that weak track. Kanye aint the be all and end all, and far from the greatest producer. Ok hes good at sampling, but there is so much more to music than chopping and rearranging.
Kanyes "talent" is stirring up media hype(ie talking complete shit) and selling his soul to become a media bitch, IMO.

O

open mind

if u wanna have success in the biz u need to dress like this:
lol.

2005_12_08_kanye.jpg

xin_59020309145250146662.jpg

667sa0.jpg

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Its been awhile since I posted on here and this would be the one to do it....
First off I think alot of people think TOO much when it comes to production...
The Track is a hot track but you dudes expecting so much from him that in your minds and OPINIONS its wack. I never understood the build you up to tear you down thing...Im not going to sit here and here and talk bad about somebody who probably inspire me or you to make tracks...He is hands down a GENIUS of this era in music so why not appreciate him while he's still here. As far as the dude saying he hasnt heard a hot from Kanye track in 3 YEARS????!!!! Where have you been homie for the last past 3 years? Kanye is as consistent as they come nowadays probably even more consistent....and he's still so dedicated to the music after the fame....Im not saying you have to bow down to this man as a producer god or nothing but AT LEAST appreciate a great producer while he's still here and not when he's gone from us