Kanye remix competition

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
So I read a bulletin on Myspizzle from a singer named Tony Williams.
here is what it says:

Want to Remix a Tony Williams/KWest Track?

This is the ULTIMATE opportunity for exposure.

Kanye and his vocalist / Cousin Tony have put together a project "King or the Fool" the first single "Dreaming" had been featured on Ye's mixtape "Cant tell me nothin" last year but is making a crazy buzz worldwide!

The duo are allowing up and coming producers to have the opportunity to create unofficial remixes.

A rapper in Brazil did one last month and now they are in the studio with this cat!

Hit us up for the management contact so you can get the sessions and kick your exposure into overdrive and yes they are listening to them.

http://www. myspace. com/kotf2008_southamerica

I figure it would be a dope opportunity for the Illfam to jump on. I sent a message to get the management contact but haven't heard back yet. I'm not sure if this is legit, but it seems for really real..lol.
let me know if you WIN, and don't forget who told you!!!!

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Update again...lol

Not like anyone has responded anyways, but I was mistaken... This is NOT a competition. I talked to the manager and I guess this is just for a chance to get heard by Kanye and Tony Williams. They are personally going through each submission and listening to them. There is a chance for rappers to jump on the instrumental and send it in to. Soooooo If you are interested hit up that managers email that I posted.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I looked into it because I am always interested in contests and stuff. I just didn't respond cuz I was waiting for more info. Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you found out.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
yeah, man just contact the manager. She is cool as hell. She sent me the instrumental and acapella. It's a dope song... If I get time I'mma submit something.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
where can i find the accapella?

Just send an email to the manager and she'll respond back with the acapella and instrumental... It's not a contest though, as she made that clear to me. It's just for a chance to get heard by Kanye and Tony Williams, cause they are personally listening to every remix sent.....

@ Afrikkaa: no problem homie, and yeah man, keep me posted!