Kanye Is Outselling 50!!!!!!!!!!

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
It's on Billboard.com, he won the first day.
This is a huge event in hip hop and is LDB advised, will give people an idea as to if us producers have any fuckin chance in makin some cheddar sellin our music to the public (directly or indirectly).
So far 700 thousand + units have been sold in the first day, that's real good news to me. The fact that people will still go out to a "record store" and buy an artists music with their own money is a refreshing thought (although it does seem like some back in the day type shit).

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I give up.....

lol! Stress just retired thanks to this thread. Somebody needs to read the sticky! Fade said basically to consolidate these Kanye threads.

It's on Billboard.com, he won the first day.
This is a huge event in hip hop and is LDB advised, will give people an idea as to if us producers have any fuckin chance in makin some cheddar sellin our music to the public (directly or indirectly).
So far 700 thousand + units have been sold in the first day, that's real good news to me. The fact that people will still go out to a "record store" and buy an artists music with their own money is a refreshing thought (although it does seem like some back in the day type shit).

700 is the projected number.....he's only at 437k, Fifs at 310k right now. And yes dahter, the bottom line is that both needed to and are selling well. We as hip hop producers/lovers need both these dudes to go platinum so we can keep persuing or dreams. Wu is about to drop some Epic shit so them and Chamillionaire are the next two we need to keep and an eye on. One is for the survival of the east and the other is for the continued success of the south. LET US PRAY!

O

open mind

i listened to the new chamilionar album its fuckin wack his first album is better.

O

open mind

hurry up lol this shit will be closed soon.

kanye bla blalb a outselfahse ladfjladfj.f hahh

yo stress there is a chance dont give up bro.
i predict no more kanye threats today (only in my dreams lol)

this is ridicilous.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
for one who gives a fuck, for two 50 did it to himself, i like both of them so theres no hate there but what kinda world is this when u can scan 310,000 records in 2 days and people say youre NOT selling....huh

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
for one who gives a fuck, for two 50 did it to himself, i like both of them so theres no hate there but what kinda world is this when u can scan 310,000 records in 2 days and people say youre NOT selling....huh

That's the Major scale....Platinum or bust! It really depends on his budget for the album. If he's not in the red budget wise when it's all said and done it's a successful album financially.

10k units as a independent is damn good money especially if the production is in house. I'd take that over a Major deal with 300k sold any day!

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
That's the Major scale....Platinum or bust! It really depends on his budget for the album. If he's not in the red budget wise when it's all said and done it's a successful album financially.

10k units as a independent is damn good money especially if the production is in house. I'd take that over a Major deal with 300k sold any day!

so u would rather have 10,000 fans overall than 300,000 fans over two days???
thats some bullshit, even cormega sells 300,000 per project but thats different than 300,000 sales in 2 days. 300,000 over 2 days is a guaranteed million, and technially all he has to do is SHIP platinum because once its sold to the stores it counts as a sale for the label. but back to the original statement i can understand if niggas wanna say he aint sellin as much as kanye (although they neck and neck) but to say hes NOT SELLIN AT ALL is crazy, ill take his numbers for every project i ever put out for the rest of my life.Che