Kanye fans

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
I love the Roots (?uestlove is one of my favorite drummer...) but never heard of that compilation. They dont talk about it on http://www.okayplayer.com/ (the roots official website)

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ok...i got it on my hard drive i'm trying to up load it to yousendit .com...but my cp is being really slow..if you have aol IM ...Eurydice357...I'll transfer it to you....I got a bunch of new stuff....

new nas.and quan( off the top)
new kanye (
new dipset ( more than music)
new mobb deep ( not hurting nothing, cobra,bump that remix/ 50, clap those w/ 50
new Raekwon featuring busta (baggage handlers)
new styles p ( do u believe in ghost cd )
New method man presents street life
new game ( dj white owl presents fuck 50)
and some more shit....

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
Eurydice said:
ok...i got it on my hard drive i'm trying to up load it to yousendit .com...but my cp is being really slow..if you have aol IM ...Eurydice357...I'll transfer it to you....I got a bunch of new stuff....

new kanye (
new mobb deep ( not hurting nothing, cobra,bump that remix/ 50, clap those w/ 50
and some more shit....

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh!!!!! S*** The LEGENDARY ROOTS CREW and Kanye on an album????!!!???!!?!?!? I want that! (I know I sound like a nerd/groopie but...anyway) Can u e-mail the tracks to me? (neggero86@Yahoo.com)

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Hold on... so that means that

the roots/kanye made remixes for Dipset, Nas, Raekwon, Game etc... together?

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
sYgMa said:
Hold on... so that means that

the roots/kanye made remixes for Dipset, Nas, Raekwon, Game etc... together?

no the name of the album is Summer school the roots compilation....not with the Roots...
also ...

kanye has worked with Dipset...and Game I'm not sure about Raekwon and nas...I was offering up some new songs...for my Illmuzik family...

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Eurydice said:

new kanye (
and some more shit....
woah that is some real hard to get shit, respect, you must have got some contacts in the industry to lay your hands on this shit and spreading it around like you were santa claus.