Kanye East? Faker Or Not.........

nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
Yeah he got good beats but he's not kanye west lool he's 21 ,He uses fruity loops

C

Copenhagen

I don't think Krzy was implying that he is Kanye West, but that he has ghost produced for Kanye and Roc producers.

nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
^ ahahahaha I don't think so you can ask him!!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
damn.. this guy sounds awfully close........ i actually like these better than kanye's beats... i wouldnt doubt if this guy was ghost producing....... except that arrogance beat... the way he flipped taht sample, the singer sounds like he has down syndrome... but it sounds good. i prefer this guy..

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
To bad Kanye style has been played out by himself..... that style will be dead by the end of the summer....

And so what, they loop soul records.... you dont see Pete Rock jumpin up and down, waving his arms around saying "look at me, look at me."

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
i kinda feel u freak

I never knock another mans hustle but if im gonna make it, its gonna be with my own style and merit ,not biting what someone else did.

also I love making my music from scratch

Im not trying to turn this into a sampling vs composing thing casue sampling takes a lot of talent(i cant do it for shit) And sampling will be around for a long time

But that "style" of sampling is getting kinda old. But u cant deny dude has a skill for hearing hot shit. Not eveyone can do that.

class

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
big brother........ premier dj.... ?uesthate, 2DJR, and Low-Tech, thats whats next.

this guy has to be a fraud, jokin or something... he says the name he originally wanted was "just fire".

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
he's got some heavy! beats. but some1 is gona end up using the same samples anyway, so i dont know why he talking bout nobody bitin his samples, kanye sampled dis one track that my bro did a beat to, like last year.

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Dude's a BUM! ......Yeah thats right I'm hatin' .... He's tryin' to create a buzz by biting someones style and name. Come on now. What a fuckin' LAME! It's one thing to be influenced by a producer and have similarities but not a blatant rip off of his style.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
afriquedeluxe said:
he's got some heavy! beats. but some1 is gona end up using the same samples anyway, so i dont know why he talking bout nobody bitin his samples, kanye sampled dis one track that my bro did a beat to, like last year.

Samples are like cheap hookers, First Come First Served! And No one enjoys sloppy seconds....

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My things is this if bad boy has so much skills, why spend all his energy duplicating or even creating a spin-off of someone who has already made it. Has his creativity stop short of creating a unique alias for himself, much less proper marketing instead of complaining of missed opportunites.
Just A Thought