just went to gutair center today?

that kid

Keep Diggin'
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
I was messing with the mpc 1000 and I like it, mostly my production is software based but I think I wanna get one soon. Is it easy to incorporate into my set up. FL and Adobe. Also is the mpc easy to use or I'm I just better off buying a midi controller or an mpd-16. need some advice.

robb_lowe

Akai Till I Die...
ill o.g.
that kid said:
I was messing with the mpc 1000 and I like it, mostly my production is software based but I think I wanna get one soon. Is it easy to incorporate into my set up. FL and Adobe. Also is the mpc easy to use or I'm I just better off buying a midi controller or an mpd-16. need some advice.

It's all on what you're comfortable with. If you're willing to learn hardware then it will become easy. You could still use your software with it. The good thing about the "1000" is that's extremely portable. Let's say that you go on a trip for like a few days. You can just pack it up and bang away. I would go with a "1000" rather than the "mpd-16". You can only use the "mpd" with a sound module. You kind of see where i'm getting at?

members online