Just watched this....

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Interesting.. but I think the makers of the vid have been playing a little too much Silent Hill...

I think its relevant to all the kids that seek fame and stardom, generally its not an achievable goal. Unless you literally sell your soul to the devil. Its relevance is the way popular media is being used to subtly and even plain obviously corrupt the youth and plant the seeds for further decay of our morals and judgement.
The sexualisation of young girls is something I find very scary, and its artists with such great exposure like Gaga that has great influence over the very impressionable young girls that watch it.
I dont want to get on any moral high ground or on a high horse, but the sexualisation of young girls does make me feel sick. I have 2 daughters of my own, and the rise in sickos and kiddy fiddlers in the world is enough to make any father worried.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I think its relevant to all the kids that seek fame and stardom, generally its not an achievable goal. Unless you literally sell your soul to the devil. Its relevance is the way popular media is being used to subtly and even plain obviously corrupt the youth and plant the seeds for further decay of our morals and judgement.
The sexualisation of young girls is something I find very scary, and its artists with such great exposure like Gaga that has great influence over the very impressionable young girls that watch it.
I dont want to get on any moral high ground or on a high horse, but the sexualisation of young girls does make me feel sick. I have 2 daughters of my own, and the rise in sickos and kiddy fiddlers in the world is enough to make any father worried.

i feel u , i got a daughter as well, but if a girl is going to let a lady gaga video or anything like that impede her judgment then, i think its the parent at fault.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
respect, i feel the parents are a huge factor.. but at the same time many children do not have good parents and this stuff get crazy popular with the youth.. but again.. should certain things be censored for being immoral??

i feel u , i got a daughter as well, but if a girl is going to let a lady gaga video or anything like that impede her judgment then, i think its the parent at fault.

I have to agree. Its a very good point. But most parents are oblivious to the sexuality being portrayed to children.
Even Tesco the Biggest retailer in the UK started selling Pole dancing kits for 12yr old girls. I mean for fuck sake.
Eventually they were withdrawn due to uproar but this aint no made up bullshit, or paranoia gone totally astray.
There is actually something to it. I saw a Lady Gaga ad on bus stops today, and once again the freemasonic imagery is all over the poster. Its all based in egyptian mythology.
And to add to the record, I dont get no say over the upbringing of my children at the moment as their mother has gone awol with them, I havent got a clue where they are and worry about their welfare daily.
My ex is a stupid superficial cunt with no care in the world for anything but herself, my kids are prime targets for this sort of subliminal bullshit as they are stuck in front of the TV so they dont stop her from doing what she wants to do. I have read long and hard into the symbology and methodology of the freemasonic orders, and also the true nature of freemasonry being the worship of Lucifer, the light bringer(light being knowledge).
Personally I think the video explains perfectly well how some nutter came out of nowhere to world wide stardom in a matter of weeks with multiple songs in the charts at one time. This shit really dont happen by accident, especially with the imagery that goes along with the act it makes perfect sense to me.
And Gaga links with the Hello Kitty, a childrens cartoon character, shows how all this overtly sexual imagery is being sold to kids. I really dont expect anyone to beleive all this stuff, I just put the information out there, its up to the reader/viewer to decide how they will take it.
I already know there are some very open minded individuals on ill, with some great posts, I just hope they dont all shoot me down.
An old Japanese saying....."The Nail That Stands Out is The First To Get Hit"
Meaning just fit in be quiet and everything will be okay, sorry I just cant do that, no matter how crazy my beliefs seem to be, at least they are based on evidence.
Religion is taken for granted the world over and with what evidence? None.
Jay Z, Beyonce, Rhianna, Kanye West and now Gaga, there is a definite pattern emerging.

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
i'm sorry but that was just batshit crazy

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
do you really think that someone thats part of the illuminati, which is supposed to be so secret, is going to purposely give all of us hints?? its maaad far fetch that cuz lady gaga put a finger circle around her eye in a video that it means she is illuminati lol. i mean thats going too far.

Not really Clev, its just like the Statue of Liberty, its no statue of liberty, it was a gift from the French freemasons.
Its the goddess Semiramis and ancient Queen of Babylon. Its called "in your face, but you dont even know" symbology and imagery. They like to publicly use their imagery in corporate logos and through popular media.
It is only there for those with the eyes to see, see.
Zigniev Brezinskis book "The Grand Chessboard" lays out a lot of the global manipulation that takes place.
And he brags about it.
The thing is, the sheeple are too pre occupied to see whats in front of their face.
They really do take pride in these public displays that only they can see.

2 Books that must be read are Zigniev Brezinskis, and also "Morals And Dogma" by Albert Pike, revered freemason.
The evidence is right there in their OWN words.