Just graduated from Full Sail!!

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Well, it's been a LONG year but at the same time, it's gone by so damn quick. I learned a lot of shit at this school. I made it through all the 5am labs, 1am classes and everything else with a perfect attendance record and a 97 GPA, so you can call me the MIDI Ninja Pimp from now on lol...Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know what I been up to.

In about a week I'll be moving to New York and starting my new job at a studio called Eastside Sound in Manhattan www.eastsidesound.com so any of y'all tri-state cats who are looking for a place to record, come to me, I got you!!

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Congratulations man. Thats big and the studio you're working for looks like it has a heavy client list. Make the most of it.

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Congrats Bro'. Glad to hear that you made it! That studio looks nice. Now take a deep breath and move on to the next phase!
ONE

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
that's dope boay... you leaving the T dot for the states? Is that permanant or you plan to come back after a while?

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
congrats, you worked hard that year, my bet is you will make it in ny, but dont forget to enjoy life besides ya work.

E

Equality 7-2521

well done man. was it an audio engineering course? did full sail hook you up with the job or did you hustle it yourself?

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
I took recording arts. So in short, Audio Engineering, although they train you for just about any technical/business acpect of the music industry.

Full Sail didn't hook this job up. I had to hustle, and it worked out. But its unpaid to start, unless I'm bringing in clients. Gotta do my intern thing first you know? But yeah, all you NY/NJ cats need to halla at me for studio time. Put some money in my pockets haha!! At the same time, you wont be paying nearly what a large scale facility like Quad or Hit Factory (r.i.p.) would charge!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
damn thats big man. dont drool over mariah carey tho. at least not in front of her

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeh congrats. definitely take the opportunity, id love to take this shit on as a professional career. hope it goes well!

members online