just got something new

BROUSSARD BEATS

BroussardGoHard
ill o.g.
Dam i know was no into making beats any more
But i was at a local music store playing with an mpc 1000
and bam somebody came in trade one in and i paid 500 for it.
I go to the music store all the time to play this thing cause making drums is so easy on it

and beat making on it is simple

my 1st beat on this will be for a mix tape so i guess im back into beat making Dammmmmm dammmm dammmm lol

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Welcome to the world of MPC addicts. I got my partner hooked on one just yesterday.LOL!
He came over and I showed him how to work with my 2000XL a bit, and he was losing his mind! He is now officially addicted.lol
ONE

Daikomo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I got a 2000Xl in my room under the bed. Since i don't have the sample for it
it's collecting Dust. I played wit it and it looked mad confusing ,

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
misscc803 said:
Damn i let my boy mess on my 2k and then he seen an XL when we was at a studio in ATL and he wants one now. He thinks it will make him make better beats.

That's a pretty dope lookin lab CC (in your avatar). What are you rockin?

konceptG

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
BROUSSARD BEATS said:
Dam i know was no into making beats any more
But i was at a local music store playing with an mpc 1000
and bam somebody came in trade one in and i paid 500 for it.
I go to the music store all the time to play this thing cause making drums is so easy on it

and beat making on it is simple

my 1st beat on this will be for a mix tape so i guess im back into beat making Dammmmmm dammmm dammmm lol

Shit like this is why I NEVER go to instrument shops anymore. The temptation to buy is just too strong and I'll always see that one "cool" piece of gear that I had wanted in my hardware days. I'll only go if there s real reason, like auditioning monitors or something.

Last time I was at GC, I almost forked over $150 for a pair of Yamaha TX81z's. I had to walk away quickly.

members online