Just got my Stanton T.120 turntable in the mail

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
really well, much better than I thought. I have worked in media production for awhile and I had hoped that if I attened berklee I could learn some new things and not just pay for a degree and so far it has been great!

well sounds good! so the tables are nice, i have a pair of stanton i think, they were given to me for FREE so i never really attempted to see what model or name they are, i know that case there in is gemini off the top of my head but i cant look at them right now to see the brand but i was Amped to have turntables for free. well hope the gear helps produce some "Ill muzik"

1luv

kontents-

Presto7737

ill o.g.
What up Dream Police! Congrats on the turntable cuz. I got one for christmas and have been digging since. Haven't sampled much yet. Trying to learn how to damn scratch...lol. I'm attending Berklee too man. Music production & technology master certificate. Just completed lesson 1 of the first class, Desktop Music Production. It's pretty tight and I'm hoping to learn a lot. Basically I wanna get a good workflow going to get beats out there. Streamlined and all, 'yah mean!? I hopefully got an MPC 2000 (classic joint) coming from ebay...2 days left on bidding. I like Reason and FL...but everything in one...shit I'm there.