just got my first midi keyboard

thedon98

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
its the yamaha psr 195 yes i know its old but it's than having nothing at all or in my case my normal typing keyboard!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yo that's the one I had years ago! It's pretty good for starting out. I didn't bother with the programs in it, I was just using it for the MIDI hookup.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
its the yamaha psr 195 yes i know its old but it's than having nothing at all or in my case my normal typing keyboard!

Congratz homie. You have to crawl before you walk. Happy beat making to ya. I know that PC keyboard and mouse technique sucked badly!

thedon98

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
but there's one question i have does it matter about the price of a midi keyboard if your only using it to trigger sounds and your not trying to use the onboard sound or effects does it really mateer if one costs 2 grand and another costs 35 pound/dollars ?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
but there's one question i have does it matter about the price of a midi keyboard if your only using it to trigger sounds and your not trying to use the onboard sound or effects does it really mateer if one costs 2 grand and another costs 35 pound/dollars ?
If all you want to do is use it to trigger MIDI, then this keyboard is fine for that, it's all you need right now.