Just got live 7 with all the instruments

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Ableton 7! I may have my new best friend!

I actually picked it up last night. I'm not going to fly off the handle just yet but from what I've learned so far this DAW is very very nice. The drum rack is a cut above....I'm a die hard Reason man but damn......this thing has every sampler in Reason beat. For the MPC users that have been saying no software sampler can touch the MPC.....OMG this is it. It's way better than battery! The slicer just makes chopin' samples 10 times easier. I'm using recycle as the editor but damn....I really don't need it. This joint slices up your samples and maps them to seperate drum pads, keys and tracks (that's right...tracks...bananas) so you can do what u will to each individual slice i.e effects processing. You can lay out your drums on one track and then drag and drop each individual sound to it's own track. This is a monster! I haven't been this excited about having a new studio toy since I first got Reason years ago. They really put in the work to out do the MPC and from what I've seen in the first few hours they succeeded. The vsti's and effects processors that come standard are better than most. Producers who are not up on Ableton Live are slipping. I had no clue it was this good. In a week I want to know this thing like the back of my hand.

BluPHI!!!

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I actually picked it up last night. I'm not going to fly off the handle just yet but from what I've learned so far this DAW is very very nice. The drum rack is a cut above....I'm a die hard Reason man but damn......this thing has every sampler in Reason beat. For the MPC users that have been saying no software sampler can touch the MPC.....OMG this is it. It's way better than battery! The slicer just makes chopin' samples 10 times easier. I'm using recycle as the editor but damn....I really don't need it. This joint slices up your samples and maps them to seperate drum pads, keys and tracks (that's right...tracks...bananas) so you can do what u will to each individual slice i.e effects processing. You can lay out your drums on one track and then drag and drop each individual sound to it's own track. This is a monster! I haven't been this excited about having a new studio toy since I first got Reason years ago. They really put in the work to out do the MPC and from what I've seen in the first few hours they succeeded. The vsti's and effects processors that come standard are better than most. Producers who are not up on Ableton Live are slipping. I had no clue it was this good. In a week I want to know this thing like the back of my hand.

I just got Ableton LIve 7 and im trying to find the slicer that you're talking about. Could you help me out??

members online