Just got back from Cali!

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Had a real good time! Beautiful scenary, bangin clubs, nightlife was jumpin! SoCal is amazing! I stayed in Rancho Cucomunga but we traveled all over around down there. I copped lots of dope ass gear too!!! Just had to say! haha..

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
^Mos Def, we are supposed to be going back sometime this summer.. Where u at in LA?

The pics I got weren't really great. Just me and my girl getting drunk at her freinds crib. But, we rolled into LA and went down to the Cabana club. I broke my phone when I got all trashed too, GREAT! lol.. All I got to say is if I lived there my whole life. By now, I would have had like 50 kids running around somewhere. The women are off the meters!!

O YEAAA So Cal.....

Did u make it down to SD???

Shit is maad dope.... Gotta rep my home lands...

MAAAAAN!!! I wanted too but we didn't. I went to Anaheim (Disney Land), Ontario, Chino, LA, Hollywood and Rancho!

And, while I was down there I tore it up at FAT BURGER and Del TACO!!! Some good shit for though! hahaaha!!

Cool. What gear did you get? someone had to ask ;)

NW

Shit man, I came back with a whole bunch of shit. A dope ass LRG jacket, a couple FAMOUS shirts and hats, a new Fossil watch, a new cell phone and some other stuff..

Attachments

• l_951c7fe6c507e50bb9beef690cf6f8e9.jpg
    l_951c7fe6c507e50bb9beef690cf6f8e9.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 89
  • l_3797be8f08a231617a2b1465dc704f6e.jpg
    l_3797be8f08a231617a2b1465dc704f6e.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 83

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
head to Long Beach, you should try making your way up to nor-cal! classy.

sounded like a good trip

members online