Just got a 1000

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
now what??? lol. naw, i got a 1000 used for $500. no manual or anything. not sure if i wanna keep it though. any thoughts?

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
P_1 said:
now what??? lol. naw, i got a 1000 used for $500. no manual or anything. not sure if i wanna keep it though. any thoughts?

keep it, download the manual of the akai manual, and if you want get it printed and binded at kinko's.

i just got the mpc 2500 like a week ago, and it's the best machine i've ever used make beats.

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
yeah but i was thinking of moving up to the 2500. is that OS 2.10 on their website the one with the timestrech and all the new features on it?

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
ok im starting not to like this. ive been able to make a beat already and the beat sounds good but... the sound quality is the same as when i make it on FL. Its a lot faster on fl too. maybe i should return this and upgrade my fl and buy a trigger finger?? thoughts?

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
P_1 said:
ok im starting not to like this. ive been able to make a beat already and the beat sounds good but... the sound quality is the same as when i make it on FL. Its a lot faster on fl too. maybe i should return this and upgrade my fl and buy a trigger finger?? thoughts?

I know this is a lame answer im giving, but its whatever you feel comfortable with an most productive. I've had my 1000 since they first came out, an thats what im used to, an work with the fastest. If you feel your being less productive in the amount of time it takes for you to make a track an dont think your getting your moneys worth, then I say stick with FL.

T

The Bastard

give the 1k a chance man uve had it less than a week, took me a month to learn all the features.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
keep the 1k

FL doesnt go to ur friends house when visiting him across the country.. u cant show off Fruity Loops.. it sounds like a gay cereal.

secondly, why cant u use them together?

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
lol listen at this guy. i was making a joke... (www.dictionary.com)

i was tryna help u out..i dont care what u do with ur shit.. i just thought u wanted a suggestion.. cuz u asked for one..

i made a valid point "secondly, why cant u use them together?"

and u wanna disect my post into a little fragment.

I didnt ask why you got into it. "FL doesnt go to ur friends house when visiting him across the country" the point of that is, if u want to make a beat while ur out of town. u would have ur MP with u...

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
or i could have a laptop with fl in it????? maybe???? with vst's....maybe???

thanks for the
help btw

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
P_1 said:
or i could have a laptop with fl in it????? maybe???? with vst's....maybe???

thanks for the
help btw

Uh ooo he haz a point. But maybe u should do whatz best fo u cauze i aint even gonna lie when i got da 1k i kept it for a week and i jus didnt like it like i liked da 2k and XL so now im back to da 2k no lettin go. SO do what u do partner.

~1~

T

The Bastard

asking sum1 else what to do is ridiculous, just do what u want,fl studio can do anything a mpc can if u know how to use it, the biggest and possibly only advantage of havin a mpc would be bangin on the pads is cool/fun/easy way to make beats, if u can sacrifice the pads just return it

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
ive been using fl for 4 years now. since 3.0 but i never upgraded. so i decided to return the 1000 and get 6.0 and a trigger finger. pretty damn good. im prolly gonna get sampletank 2xl and a midi controller.