Just got 3 crates for FREE !!!

ill o.g.
initially i was gonna go downtown in like the village and sh*t and go diggin'. then i thought " hey i should just go around the neighborhood and ask for records ". so i went from house to house askin' people if they had any records, one guy said to me " a record ?!?, what the hell am i gonna do with a record ", lol. anyways i ended up gettin' 3 crates worth for free. i got a good mix of vinyl too, country, soul, rock, i got tons of orchestra's and classical music. i'll post some pics later. If anybody needs any samples, i'm glad to share.
PEACE !!!

djryval

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
that's crazy, good idea. glad no one gave you a hard time, i might have to start asking the neighbors!

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Shit were Im at people are dying to get rid of there records. I got 200 records for 20 dollars about 5 months ago. All the records I get are for re-sale. Albums go for $0.50 and Singles go for $0.25. If u need some records u can get at me. I have an online store. Shit I have some posted but its a bunch so I try to post as much as I can from day to day. Also if u looking for something in particular like Jazz, Country, Hip Hop,ect.. let me know cause down here is SC nobody is diggin for records, if anything they throwing them out or trying to get rid of them. So let me know.

ONe

p.s. Yeah got more MPC's comin in soon to.

members online