Just gave my demo to Pual Wall like 30 minutes ago...Do the DAMN THANG!

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
Just gave my demo to Paul Wall like 30 minutes ago...Do the DAMN THANG!

Dig right, I come into my office and somebody stops me and tells me Paul Wall is outside (I work at U of H). So I get a blank cd from my boss burn 3 tracks post up and talk to Paul. Nigga cool as the fuck, I talked to him for a minute he gave me micheal watts' number and I gave him mine again (its on the demo 4 times) and he told me just get in contact with him on Sunday. The tracks on the demo is fuckin crazy if you havnt heard them you can hear them via the link below. I gave him "Buried Alive', "The #1", and "Belly of the Beast"....chea DO THE DAMN THANG! lol

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
congrats, thought that nigger was white?
anyways make sure to score a dental grill why your at it, he seems to be in that bizniz lol.

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
Craig Gantt said:
Dig right, I come into my office and somebody stops me and tells me Paul Wall is outside (I work at U of H). So I get a blank cd from my boss burn 3 tracks post up and talk to Paul. Nigga cool as the fuck, I talked to him for a minute he gave me micheal watts' number and I gave him mine again (its on the demo 4 times) and he told me just get in contact with him on Sunday. The tracks on the demo is fuckin crazy if you havnt heard them you can hear them via the link below. I gave him "Buried Alive', "The #1", and "Belly of the Beast"....chea DO THE DAMN THANG! lol

Good luck man.. Keep us up to date wit the info

ill o.g.
thats great. you should get at the number soon, make sure its real. if you really can get your shit to watts then your on your way. goood luck

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Dope man! That would be ill as fuck if you saw something good out of this. Shit, if he gave you Michale Watts number you should pay that cat to screw and chop your shit, Swisha House Style!!!! But yo, I wish you nothing but the best from that fam-o..

D

drjdup

Congrats! I'm not sure where you're at in Houston but I know T Ferris is always at Blue on Fridays.. Watts fall through there sometimes... T is also doing promotions with Harvey Harper... they got a new spot on thursdays.. Roxy on Wednesday... Dreams on Mondays... Just kind of float around and be seen... these guys are down to earth because they were where everybody is at now not too long ago... this is for anyone in Houston!

Oh yeah ya'll should definitly hit that car show up! A krazy amount of artist will be there... great time to network!

KEEP GRINDIN'

members online