Just felt an earthquake in Montreal!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Hahaha I'm sitting here and I felt my chair shaking, I thought it was my cat scratching the back like he normally does, then I see my speakers wobbling back and forth on the stands. Apparently it was a 5.7 near the Ontario border.

So - share your earthquake stories, and whether you think any of this has anything to do with 2012 lol.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Breaking news that tremers were felt here in Dayton, ohio. I didnt feel anything, but the 2012 talk this quake is really going to get peoples attention.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I dont vibe with the whole 2012 end of the world stuff, but since that haiti quake there have been 2-4 earthquKes 5.5 or bigger every month....the Norway Light Spiral was pretty weird too.

TheSol' Kidd

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I'm in Toronto and I didn't feel it at all. As far as 2012 is concerned, The whole idea of it is just to scare people into conforming. Government's are just gonna institute new laws. 2012 is just a shift in consciousness, It's not the end of the world in it's physical, but the end of it mentally and morally. In which, they're using fear as an control mechanism to implement their changes in the system.; like they did with 9/11 etc.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Never heard of the norwegian lights till now. thats crazy. I cant imagine actually seeing that. I think 2012 is real, just not how people are hyping it.

I dont vibe with the whole 2012 end of the world stuff, but since that haiti quake there have been 2-4 earthquKes 5.5 or bigger every month....the Norway Light Spiral was pretty weird too.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Bro if I seen that spiral in person i woulda thought we were about to fall off in some duke nuke em/ doom vibes lol....but seriously its kind of a big deal.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I felt it.. I was in St-Jean for the last two days. I was sitting on the couch and it started shaking... it was fucked up, but it didn't last long. Haven't felt an earthquake in like 20 years.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
"Experts" say it was a missle wtf??? Who is the experts and why are they saying such bs? lol

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Where did it say that!?!?

I did some more research. One vid with montreal reporters and another with an article. The gov't said they didnt fire any missiles.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah the official story is that it was a russian missle that malfunctioned and started losing fuel while it was spinning, making the spiral. LMFAO!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
yeah the official story is that it was a russian missle that malfunctioned and started losing fuel while it was spinning, making the spiral. LMFAO!

lol so they switched back? lol I thought only we made crazy obvious lies like that