Just Curious...anyone Else Here Use The Fantom X!!!

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I Use This As My Centerpiece......anyone Sles Own One!!!!....just A Lil Curious....cause Noone Here Seems To Like Synths

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
I had this in my studio for about 4 months, its hot but I do not like the way you construct beats, the X was time consuming especially if you want to string together patterns into a song....not the most intuitive design for song construction is my only complaint.......I ended up only trading for the Triton X because of the interface and ease of putting a sequence together.....for me its not the sounds on the synth that get me but how easy is it to put songs together.....I made some nice beats on it though.....My bad I am confusing myself I had the S....thats the first one with the lil pads...

cqfinest

ill o.g.
I almost bought the Fantom-S when it was $1500.

I ended up buying the Triton Extreme.

Any of the workstations (Fantom/Motif/Triton) will get the job done.

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Man....i Have My Fantome For Aobut 9 Months Now...and Believe It Or Not I Am Just Scratching The Surface Of This Thing.......now I Got It Running To My Comp Thru The Usb...............i Move Smaples In And Outta This Thing With No Problems..........oh Man I Love This Thing............sorry Just Maddd Happy I'm Learning New Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Chance.........you're From The Fantomized.ifo Website......am I Right Or Wrong?????????

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
My cousin just got a Fantom X8 so i have been playing with it. It seems overly complex in some areas in my opinion. I found sequenceing to be alot easier on other syths. Still has some dope sounds though

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
J Rilla said:
My cousin just got a Fantom X8 so i have been playing with it. It seems overly complex in some areas in my opinion. I found sequenceing to be alot easier on other syths. Still has some dope sounds though

can't agree more with you on the sequenceing SHIT..........but i'm learning how to use it and the complex seems to be getting easier.....so watch out production skills are on the rise!!!

P

Pinnacle

I don't have one but It a nice piece of equipment and very powerful if used properly. My advice to anyone who is working on a complex gear, "Do your homework, religiously" set a time to do research on the features and operation on your gear. Then for the rest of the day do apply the things you learned to the actual hands-on.