just copped Trilogy

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Whattup Yall,

I've been MIA from illmuzik for a couple of weeks but I had to step my game up and hunt for new sounds on the internet and buy some new vsts. I copped some BX8 moniters, Atmosphere synth and the Total Bass Module Trilogy. Not only are there many bass sounds to shake the earth with you can also manipulate alot of the synth basses into sweet lead synths and pads that are original and thick. The settings are:

1. Acoustic Bass- 5 different types with like 150 presets
2. Electric Bass Guitar- 8 diff. types including fretless- 100 presets
3. Muted Bass- perfect for Hip Hop and Rap- 5 diff. types- 80 presets
4 Synth Bass- I cant even name how many of these there are!!

Anyway atmosphere is a great synth engine but Ive been using trilogy for almost all my synth sounds lately except my minimoog. Shit is very sick!!!! I can definately tell the difference in the quality of the bass you hear through the moniters. I went back an Im like changing all my old tracks over using trilogy for the bass!!! It really gives you a proffessional sounding bass you cant get anywhere else right now.

Peace,

Tree

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
yea man i been downloadin that shit for a while now.

but on the real tip, congrats on the new shit man, hope to hear some new stuff from ya soon

O

open mind

yeah i thought of copyin that trilogy thang too hehe.bass is too important in rap/hiphop u really need a fat one.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
*tsk*

AYO SON I BEEN HAD THAT SHIT
YOU MAD LATE YO

lol yeah man its good shit. i reinstalled everything on my pc after a nasty virus, and the
4th disc was flawed and wouldnt work anymore. i was lost for like 3 weeks with no bass, just the sub bass patch i had in kontakt. its become a vital piece of my setup.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Sanova said:
i got a fat one.

oh.. bass

I ain't even gonna "no homo" that one.

That shit is your fault. You should know better... of all people.

Man that Vapor got some nice bass though. I been sitting there just rattling imaginary trunks and shit.

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Trilogy is dope as fuck it is.. but i still don't have a midi keyboard so it's still kinda hard to play basslines..

Damnz!!!!!

Yo Element.? u use the presets only or are u just making ur bass sounds..? the thing with my basslines is that some notes come out so much harder then others...

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Lazy Eyes said:
Trilogy is dope as fuck it is.. but i still don't have a midi keyboard so it's still kinda hard to play basslines..

Damnz!!!!!

Yo Element.? u use the presets only or are u just making ur bass sounds..? the thing with my basslines is that some notes come out so much harder then others...

Yo,

I dont even want to own a midi keyboard! I program all my melodies with piano roll in FL6 bro. I know what your talkin about too about how some notes come out louder than others. Sometimes I have to load up like three channels in my sequencer with all the same bass sound. I just clone the first one as many times as I need to and then adjust the levels on the notes that are loud using the other channels. Or, if its just real bad lows coming through you can put a multi-band compresser on it and take out the real lows and adjust the band pass.

Peace

members online