Just copped some nice bud,,,,

ill o.g.
looks very tasty BUD ;P hehehe
i gotta tell you though, that aint nothing special over here in the netherlands.
almost all of our shit is like that.
its good shit though man, good find. nice and white (covered in crystals), nice and compact, nice hairs on it. good indoor buds. damn, i can smell that shit through my monitor ;)
blaze that shit holmes
(wish i could say puff puff pass but oh well, ill just puff puff and pass my own joint to me ;))

Peace

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
nah weed doesnt do it for me anymore

I need a new high

I wanna see shit that isn't there

I wanna go up to my homie and be all like "yo did you see that shit over there?!"

And I want him to be all like "NIGGA WTF are you talking about?!"

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
^^^ how about some Crystal Meth? lol

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
LOL. Nice herb!

Call me if you'r ever in Cali Stress....

It's all about the KUSH!

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i cant believe someone would post pictures of an inch of weed on an internet forum.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
Rhythmikal said:
i cant believe someone would post pictures of an inch of weed on an internet forum.

why? what's going to happen? people post pictures of much sicker, disgusting, vile shit than a natural flower (cannabis) on the internet..

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
So here I am checkin the Illmuzik forums while at work....(in case ya'll don't remember i'm in the military)....and low and behold what do I come across......dis dude tryin to tease me.....man you ain't right man......My lips started trembling when I saw those pics bro. Damn, Damn, Damn, Daaaaaamn.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Complexxx said:
So here I am checkin the Illmuzik forums while at work....(in case ya'll don't remember i'm in the military)....and low and behold what do I come across......dis dude tryin to tease me.....man you ain't right man......My lips started trembling when I saw those pics bro. Damn, Damn, Damn, Daaaaaamn.

lol, sorry my man!

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Funny thing is......we just had a mass, no notice piss test last wednsday.......

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
lol complexxx what branch of the military you in bro, hit me up in a pm or on aim at lilxsquizet,

back on topic looks nice stress it better be good