Jungle brother

Tenbucc2

ill o.g.
What's up party people

Obviously i'm new to this site so thought i'd write a little intro. Originally i'm from the San Francisco Bay Area but now I live in Los Angeles. Grew up on hip hop, was in a couple of groups as a rapper but i have converted. i now make beats. been doing for about 8 years on and off but not hip hop. i make jungle. Ed rush and optikal, Hive, Tee Bee, all that shit. If you have no idea what i'm talking about and think your drum programming skills are tight- check out some jungle tracks. not only the drums but most of these cats are designing their own sound scapes... so bass and ambience, all the elements of their track aren't just presets on a synth.
Anyway... enough with the jungle lesson. I'm mainly here cuz i'm dipping my wings back into hip hop little by little. Think I've missed alot and i don't really listen to this mainstream bull shit that much. I wanna hear some real underground dope lyrics over some unconventional, sickly creative beats. so any suggesstions would be appreciated. in exchange i hook you up with info on how to make your bassline wobble(like you'll ever need that lol).

O

open mind

welcome to illmuziiiiiiiiiiiiiiik!!! its a great place lots of knowledge and skillz up in this M*************.

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
what up man.

I'll have an album comming out by the end of summer that will be exactly what you described.

Meantime... you can check out "Rasco", "Bush Babies", "Rakim", "Gangstarr" and this other sick MC online named big sty. Type /Bigsty after you type in soundclick. com (can't put the link in here or it gets deleted). Check stys song hustlers pain the shit is crazy. The other ones are more established artists.

Hope this helps,

Peace and welcome

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
yo im feeling jungle, wouldnt really call Ed rush jungle tho...he more dnb....

jungle drums = funk breaks sped up....

im from the birthplace of jungle and dnb ya see, used to be a head....

members online