Jay-Z buying Arsenal.. For you soccer fans

woohff

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
MarkN said:
lol its nothing to do with racism man theres more black players in the arsenal team than white !
yea its a clever move on his part its a money making move, however english football fans are passionate about there club and don't like the idea of people only being after money and not having an intrest in the club thats where the problem will lie !
Italians are the worst with racism. Lazio fans are just fucking crazy...

Rich americans seem to be interested in soccer nowadays. Didn't some american buy the most part of ManU?

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
that aint racism, that's true and besides they invented fascism, check out the modern day mussolini, berlosconi..

woohff

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
thats a pretty racist comment,take it back
Oh-well... Was it Paolo Di Canio who made the "Heil Hitler" move after scoring? Lazio has a fan club which is known to be racist.

And I wasn't meaning ALL italians, but I think you understood that already, eh?

EDIT:

RIGOR: Berlusconi is scary for real! I mean the charatcer and even some actions he's made is referring to dictator. Wasn't he handling several ministerposition at the same time? Not referring to Hitler, but Berlusconi is doing similar actions or atleast thats how I see it...

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
exactly he also is changing laws so he cant be sued and shit, he is a dictator/mafia kinda guy for sure... but italy is crazy and when it comes to soccer a lot of non white players get some heavy words and threaths on a daily basis...

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
haha, I think Bastard was just jokeing.

members online