Jan 24th - Jan 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Chisel - Nice job, beat is dope, no complaints on my end. The sound quality is there I like it.

Da Prophet - This is funky! that kick is straight sickness...good choice. The claps...I'm starting to wonder if they are coming back in, I know a few other producers that are using this same clap alot these days, I think they would have sounded much better if they were more realistic sounding but that kick makes up for it...lol, Niiiice joint!

Here's what I got, I couldn't finish it like I wanted but here it is...

Brown Baggin'

Chisel

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Chisel - Nice job, beat is dope, no complaints on my end. The sound quality is there I like it.

Thanks! I enjoyed your beat too. Love the breakdowns and change-up, but most of all I dig the swing on the hi hats!

Peace \/
chisel316

BrianBeatz

Battle Points: 1
@dacalion thanks for the feedback man, as for my claps I put them in cause when I was making the beat i was like "I haven't heard this type of clap in awhile" so I thru em in there lol. Your beat is cray tho lovin the Change-ups.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
@djfeedme - Thanks! your joint is hot! I was thinking about flipping the bassline just like you did in that main section, it kinda reminds of a EPMD joint but I just didn't have the time to do it, great job man, tight beat! luving the different flavors as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online