Jan 14th - 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muszolini

I like beats.
Battle Points: 76
Just found this site. Glad I did. Here's my entry. Sorry if the bass is dirty. Had to make this one on my laptop and ear bud headphones. I will definitely be back in the future with much more proper flips.

Feed Me

http://soundcloud.com/user8988974/symphonette

Dude welcome, but try feed the other dude who posted before you.... how you gonna ask for a feed back? its like you just looking for "hits" but i could be totally wrong and maybe you both posted at the same time.. then my fault..

but its funny how your username says feedme...

i just keep seing so many dudes dropping for feeds before they feed back... and its all been happening since i came along :(

Chisel i love the flip, gritty, drums fit perfect, i almost thought this was pacs shit, you flipped this well.

djfeedme crazy flip, this shit is straight gully stuff, Anyone can rap on this and it will make em sound nice, and i aprreicate you added your sounds in there. it gives it another dimension. good shit and welcome to this wonderful forum.

djfeedme flip is doing it for me.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I really did want to do something with this and I actually started it but I've been busy with my daughter all week long. N...E...Waaaay...

Chisel - The pauses in this joint are dope, I like this. Makes you bop your head and then stop, then bop, then stop, hahahaha. Nice work!

djfeedme - I liked the short chops that lead into the drums and the end was dope like finnigan said...ish got funky. Good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.