J Zone

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
has any one else heard this kids latest shit "sick of being rich" the kid is dope lyrically and he does his own production with crazy beats, everyone is always talkin underground but i never hear anybody talk about this kid.

Attachments

• jzoney.gif
    jzoney.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 234

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Hey guevara - I have all tha J -Zone albums...There all dope lyrically and tha beats are good...That new album you posted is supposed to be good, i havent copped it yet but ive heard a few songs and it sounds like tha same promising stuff that Zone produces...Hey did you know that he produces all of his own beats too?...Dudes pretty ill...
Check out 'Pimps dont pay taxes' or Music Tu madre'....those titles are dope as fuck!

Pimps dont pay taxes iz my favorite.

Steeze

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
yeah i gotta cop, Pimps dont pay taxes and Music for tu madre after i heard this shit, he is dope, his grandmother lives around my way somewhere i just dont know where. but yeah i really like this dude, hes different.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
yeah, hes good shit. Hes more in tha indie realm of hiphop...thats mostly what i listen to now...If you like J-Zone, you should check out some others of tha same subcatagory of hiphop like - Atmosphere, People under tha Stairs, Livng legends - Grouch iz always dope/ Eligh iz also sick/ shit tha whole crew iz sick, Latyx - from like 95, but a must have if you dig that type of hiphop - classic type shit for that genra, Mars Ill, We came from Beyond Compilation, Zion I, Busdriver, Sage Francis....tha list goes on, but those all - if you dont already know, are quite dope.
Go to http://www.hiphopsite.com/ and you can see a ful catalog of all that type of hiphop.(i love that site)
There iz also http://www.sandboxautomatic.com ....But i prefer Hiphop site now for quick service and less hassles.

Also, if your interested: Go to my older thread about Atmosphere where i posted several other links to hiphop groups alike...I think its either in tha spot or tha lab.

Steeze

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
yeah ive ben hearing about these cats u been talkin bout, im an indie head myself, i basically listen to anything but i been on some indie shit for a few years now just to get a different perspective on this hip hop shit, thanks for the outllok dun.peace

T-Dash

Fo-net-ic-ly Spee-kin
ill o.g.
I was in my local dope record store the other day (Reveal records) and saw it and bought it...I took Sick of being rich to the counter and the guy at the register even congratulated me on buying such an awesome album. Listened to it on my CD player on the way home and felt it....J-Zone is dope. Thats all there is to say...its a great drop and hs got come real different concepts on his album...he did a nice job!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Word...Thats what im saying - people gotta expand and try new things and new styles instead of tha same old shit!...Its great to hear real talent with a whole different perspective and vibe rather than tha same ol sheeyat...There iz other good hiphop out there - you jus gotta look!

(To anyone not understanding this fully - maybe due to not reading tha entire thread, or other previous threads that ive added to that have tha same subject matter - Dont get all pissed and think that im saying that everyone else that doesnt listen to tha same sub-genras of hiphop iz ignorant or something...Im purley just trying to add some positive words. - Just saying cuz its happened before)