It's The Big Bad This...The Big Bad That!

T

TheBigBadWolf

wus good ya'll.....my peoples Carpe an Ill tolds me to check this site out, it's pretty sicky.....a lot of talent an ish......
im a part of the Epidemic, consisting of 2 producers an a emcee (meeeeeee!)......so yeah i'll be droppin some stuff.....anyways im goin to class now....get at me..Uno!

C

Carpe Diem

word...whuddup son, nice to c ya managed to get down!!! payce!

T

TheBigBadWolf

shuddup an make me some more beats you basterds, lazy fockers.....thank you for your time....lol....1

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
whaddup, man.....always good to see IllMuzik expanding. I wonder if its possible to see MY first posting to the site

I was probably a noob about it and asked who in here makes beats.

now that i think about it...

who in here makes beats?

T

TheBigBadWolf

hmmmmmmm...who makes beats?...*thinks deep*.....*almost drowns*.....ah! i think the 2 crack heads that posted above you make beats....they thump plastic cups and twang saws an shit.....it works perfect......

illusion

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
its spoons and plates .........thank you.......carpe hits the table for drums and for snare he rips paper.....and hes a crackhead.

C

Carpe Diem

just for the record...im strictly NOT a crackhead, and have NEVER taken drugs....

honestly....

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
like kool keith said... i dont believe you
hehehehe

so wolf done any huffin and puffin lately?

C

Carpe Diem

hahahah!!! nah serious, i aint into that shit.... but yeah, workin on the mixtapes now, so keep tuned....

illusion

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
watch out for the epidemic mixtape soon.............big bad wolf bringing heat with his lyrics and beats to make you wana kill somebody......

T

TheBigBadWolf

RigorMortis said:
like kool keith said... i dont believe you
hehehehe

so wolf done any huffin and puffin lately?

haha....watch it!, i'll be tempted to blow your house down....or if that don't happen i will result to a dramatic frenzy of petrol bombs.....muahahahahahahahaha!!!!.......*runs*....