"it's not about what you use, but what's in you."

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
yeah Madlib is hot, a lot of people think the style is original, it aint tho......Check JD or some production from Pete Rock....that offbeat style base for his patterns been around for years if you study your hip hop......he samples a slightly differently though.....he keeps it real thats why I like him.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
bigdmakintrax said:
yeah Madlib is hot, a lot of people think the style is original, it aint tho......Check JD or some production from Pete Rock....that offbeat style base for his patterns been around for years if you study your hip hop......he samples a slightly differently though.....he keeps it real thats why I like him.
I second that....

S

slugabed

he's more diverse than jay dee and pete rock tho...

he's done so many different styles, more than any other producer ive heard. and they're all dope.

exactly.

E

esspee

slugabed said:
he's more diverse than jay dee and pete rock tho...

he's done so many different styles, more than any other producer ive heard. and they're all dope.

exactly.

you said it bredren.

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
''it's not what you use, it's what's in you''.....

i agree totally wit this statement but damn, how many times has that 1 been sed....

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It's been said plenty of times, but a lot of cats still don't want to believe that they're being outdone by technology.

members online