Its going down

• beat this! voting starts in...

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
What makes this article more hip-hop is that the Megaupload CEO was Swizz Beats. Anyways, the loss of Megaupload really sucks. Anonymous can do whatever they want to the culprits as far as I'm concerned.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
The thing thats amazing to me is the timing. It's looks really bad against Obama which leads me to believe that some high ranking republican signed off on this move by the feds.

EDIT: OMG! if you want a good @$$ laugh read some of the threats and responses from this torrent site... http://thepiratebay.org/legal

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
What makes this article more hip-hop is that the Megaupload CEO was Swizz Beats. Anyways, the loss of Megaupload really sucks. Anonymous can do whatever they want to the culprits as far as I'm concerned.

UPDATE: Yeah I saw in Rolling Stone that he was but it was reported later that Swizz was only negotiating on becoming the CEO but it never was made official and he wasn't among those that were arrested.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
From the piratebay legal section. On the bottom of the page it says:

Nice graphs for the law firms who don't get the hint above:

(we used to have a nice graph here, but it's simpler to just say: 0 torrents has been removed, and 0 torrents will ever be removed.)