is this possible?

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
Is it possible to conect a computer to regular stereo speakers??? I wanna connect my friends computer system to his home stereo speakers. On the back of the speakers the black and red wires are clamped into the speaker and there is no other plugs. Is it possible to connect the computer to the amp that is connected to the home stereo and speakers>?? What do I need if so and how?

C

Carpe Diem

Yes....You need to get a wire (duno the name), that has one jack at one end, and then the red n yellow/white jacks on the opposite end...

You plug the plain jack into ya comp headphone socket, and the red jacks into the back the stereo so its acting as a phono...

Retro

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
yea one end of the cable has a headphone jack which comes from the soundcard and goes to two stereo plugs which would go to the audio in (left and right) of your stereo.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
You need the 2 RCA at one end, and a 1/8" plug (small headphone jack) at the other end. You can find them at most music stores like Radio Shack (I think). Just plug the 1/8" into the output of your soundcard and the RCA to the input of the stereo amp.