Is this possible ?

thedon98

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Can i play my drums with my pads and the piano with my midi keyboard in ableton 7 at the same time but have both the drum rack and the piano instruments selected at the same time ?

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Can i play my drums with my pads and the piano with my midi keyboard in ableton 7 at the same time but have both the drum rack and the piano instruments selected at the same time ?

What's your exact set up and then I can help u

thedon98

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Im sorry I dont know , but Im bumping this ..lol

to quote peter griffin "you bastard" after he got his hoover fixed and the guy chucked the meatball that messed it up lol, anyway back on subject i figured it out u need a keyboard and some pads ok it goes like this arm your track then hole control and click on the next track then click on i/o (only 4 ableton users) and change them to the indivudial midi devices.

T

The Arkitekt

to quote peter griffin "you bastard" after he got his hoover fixed and the guy chucked the meatball that messed it up lol, anyway back on subject i figured it out u need a keyboard and some pads ok it goes like this arm your track then hole control and click on the next track then click on i/o (only 4 ableton users) and change them to the indivudial midi devices.

ahahaha

"Did you save it?....."

"No."

"You bastard."