Is the Midiman Delta 66 a good sound card ?

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ok I came a cross a guy online sellin a midiman delta 66 pci sound card with break out box (4 ins 4 outs) for $90.

1st off is that card good or does it have any known problems ?

2nd is that a good price for it ?

3rd should I even buy a used sound card ?

I would appreciate yall input especialy THOSE WHO DO,WHO HAVE ,OR KNOW SOME 1 WHO HAS OWNED IT.

I have to get back to the guy by early this afternoon tell him if I want it. Thanks in advance guys for ur help.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
WingsOfAnAngel said:
Yo, here are some useful links:

1. PC AV Tech Sound Card Report: Midiman Delta 66: http://www.pcavtech.com/soundcards/delta-66/

2. PCRECORDING.COM - M Audio (Midiman) Delta 66 Review: http://www.pcrecording.com/delta66.htm

I hope these shall be helpful...

Best Of Luck,
Wings

Thanks WINGS. Actualy I came across those reviews when I googled it earlier. From what they say its a excellent card.

I just wanted advice from some 1 who actualu owned it. If there was any querks dat the sites don't tell you about.

Well I contacted the guy and I'm gointo pick it up today. He downloaded the newest drivers and every thing for me.

I'm guessin even tho its used I'm gettin a good deal. @ $90 for it.

I WOULD STILL APPRECIATE THE COMMENTS OR ADVICE OF ANY 1 WHO OWNS OR HAVE OWNED 1.

Peace.

Thanks again tho wings ur da man when it come to info.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
no problems man, you're welcome!

it's an excellent card indeed - one of the best i'd say. and it's a great deal (ridiculous price!).
however, the main question is: How and to what extent has it been used? and is it in good condition?
i guess that you'd never know 'till you get it.

anyway, if you will need anything (driver etc'...), holla back :smokin: .

Good Luck & Congratulations :thumb: :) ,
Wings

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah dat was my concern too. How much has it been used. And thought dat price was rediculously low too. So far I haven't had any bad luck with used equipment. But of course ima fully test it out before I buy it. I have a good feelin tho from speakin with the guy.

Craigslist rocks. Lol oops I just gave a way my resource. Lol

members online