IS MPC better than NI Machine MK3

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Any of them. Okay. Let's start with the MPC One.
Well, like Maschine they're all tied into the same software so the hardware depends on your preferences. I was looking at getting the One a while ago but I really enjoy my 2500 so I don't think I'll get the One, but if I was in the market for a new MPC I'd go with that. The X looks dope but it's a lot pricier.

The Maschine workflow is really good and so is the MPC software. They're both similar and a big difference is the touchscreens on the MPC series.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
Thanks for the feedback @Fade As far as sound manipulation, is one better than the other? I tend to use and prefer the PC software that comes with the Machine as I am software geek. I was just wondering if one gained any advantage with the MPC models over the Machine MK3.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Thanks for the feedback @Fade As far as sound manipulation, is one better than the other? I tend to use and prefer the PC software that comes with the Machine as I am software geek. I was just wondering if one gained any advantage with the MPC models over the Machine MK3.
I've used the software on both and they're pretty similar. What's cool about the MPC software is it's like they have little features that Maschine doesn't. For example, just the pad view alone is much better than Maschine's. You have to try it and get a feel for it. There's the free version you can use:

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
I've used the software on both and they're pretty similar. What's cool about the MPC software is it's like they have little features that Maschine doesn't. For example, just the pad view alone is much better than Maschine's. You have to try it and get a feel for it. There's the free version you can use:

Thanks @Fade. I have been actually looking for a MPC-like software that is robust and works without having to have the Hardware and this just may be it.