Is Hiphop REALLY Dead?

Is HipHop REALLY Dead?

• Total voters

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Hip Hop is Dead but thats a good thing, cuz it lets us understand wat so many take for granted, and honestly snap is hip hop too, its Wack but its part of Hip Hop, jus as much as Immortal technique is the difference is between being an MC or a rapper thats the key. Let Nas drop some Super lyrical ish ova a snap beat,
Survival of the Lyrics, Rappers need not a Apply MC's Stand up.
Its jus natures TIME TO Destroy n Rebuild.

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
whats chicken noodle soup? seriously
i leave chicken noodle soup alone primarily because it's made by a 14 year old girl. Kay Slay brought up a good point that i wouldn't want to hear a 14 year old girl make a song about anything else other than a dance (a non sexual one at that). it's not in my taste, but i'll let that one go. now the friend chicken...that can go

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
lol,they play this on the radio? tell me they dont play this on the radio dog, tell me they dont play it on the radio,tell me this is a spoof

Not only do they play it on the radio its in heavy rotation and the people just LLOOOOOVVE it!

chiken & noodle soup is my vote

lol, spoken like someone who's land is making good records in the underground right now..lol
It may SOUND harmless but its the hottest thing sellin in my region..I didnt know it was made by a kid..
That changes....Nothing. Makes me wanna barf.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
im in tampa now and all they play is snap music. whats funny is no matter how shitty the song is. they rockin it like its the shit. its every song too. not every few either

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
thats because the younger hip hop generation are all followers. For instance,,,,stickers showing the size of ya big ass head on fitted caps. Take dem fuckin things off ya idiots. These kids see that shit in a video and now everybody does that...seriously, why? Because its gold? Shiney? Morons,,everybody gotta like what everyone else likes,,,,,,

members online

No members online now.