Is FL really a good software?

M

MRMUSICPRODUCER

I hear a lot of people talk about it, but does it really live up to the hype?

O

open mind

the only thing and really the only thing that sucks about fl are the sounds the rest of the prog is superb.u need to get great VSTs/Samples if u want to be on another level.

z0n3d0u7

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Exactly. FL studio is my favorite program, And thats coming from a Reason and Fruityloops user.

FL studio, Combined with NI KOMPLETE, is.. Great.

Sqito

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
All that and the fact that noone can decide for you if you like it or not.
It might be great for you or not. Try out the demo and see foryourself if the "hype" is just a hype or if the program really suits you.

O

open mind

at the end of the day it doesnt matter what u working with if u got skilz u can make a hot beat on ANY sequencer.

M

Matcy P

FL Studio has everything you need for making beats.All you need to do is get some really good samples and plugins a MIDI controller and you are good to go.You just have to know how to use it. It is my favorite program.If you are into sampling, get a usb turntable that rips audio from the vinyl and chop them up and get authentic samples for your beats.Use the mixer and compressor for your beats and samples also.If you wanna hear some good results from FL Studio, just check my beats out at www.myspace.com/matcypizzo

members online