is 50 tryin too hard

beatboye

ill o.g.
da new "get up" video came on and it was horific growing up watchin ll cool j and stuff dont like him except "mamma said knock yu out" and .... just watch it

dope or not ?

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I don't get what you're trying to say either.... to me this was a dope song....The video was on point and that beat was hard as hell..... I like this more than his other stuff I've heard lately.....

spartan265

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
beat was kinda bangin... the video is ridiculous though.. its plain cheese... how can you take 50 seriously when he's acting like g.i joe and punching glass infront of the camera. the flowz was wack too.. but thats just 50.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
10 points for effort. At least trying to have something visually interesting and creative instead of just having a a car and a chick in the background is dope to me.

Content wise, he ain't really saying anything but then again, it is pretty clear what kind of song this is supposed to be. Club Banger... which I can see it being.

I liked it.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
I think your crazy lol.

LOL.. it's all good.. In fact the video was cool to me. I am not a big 50 fan by any means, but this isn't a bad song. I would bump it..... maybe it's just me. Kinda reminds me of the video to California Love.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
The video was on point and that beat was hard as hell..... I like this more than his other stuff I've heard lately.....

i guess u enjoyed watching 50 doing pull ups with his shirt off..the beat is good from a commercial aspect compared to the other shit the south be making...but this is the same type shit 50 did the last time its always the same ..the same type beat bentely coupe talk its played the fuck out...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
LOL.. it's all good.. In fact the video was cool to me. I am not a big 50 fan by any means, but this isn't a bad song. I would bump it..... maybe it's just me. Kinda reminds me of the video to California Love.
haha that video wuz nothing like california love at all once so ever...maybe weezy's video will remind u of 4,3,2,1 lol

T

The Arkitekt

i guess u enjoyed watching 50 doing pull ups with his shirt off..the beat is good from a commercial aspect compared to the other shit the south be making...but this is the same type shit 50 did the last time its always the same ..the same type beat bentely coupe talk its played the fuck out...

yea well put. 50 Cent is like wigger music to me

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.

haha that video wuz nothing like california love at all once so ever...maybe weezy's video will remind u of 4,3,2,1 lol

ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhah that was rich. NO really, good one....... i need to write that down, cause that was some funny stuff right there...... whoooooo......really did you come up with that all on your own?......*wipes tears of laughter out from eye*

T

The Arkitekt

ya LL Cool J, definately some classic shit right there. Maybe he does't know too many songs from LL pre-2000...

T

TheMost

I think 50 is cool and all but im not a fan of this song or video

I get money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>get up

T

The Arkitekt

Eh, "I Get Money" is commercial bullshit at it's finest... 50 has only like tops, five good songs...

T

TheMost

^^ so what if its commercial?? does not mean its not a good song.

I get money= song of 2007 by far

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
^^ so what if its commercial?? does not mean its not a good song.

I get money= song of 2007 by far

but if its commercial its more than likely not a good song..from a skills stand point