Ironman

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Fantastic 4 part 2 was better than part one....but that isn't sayin much. I thought both of them were weak.

na the surfer wuz sick i thought it wuz a dope movie

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Movie was nice! It IS the 1st movie from Marvel Studios... and it shows!

Font

Producer / Sound Designer
ill o.g.
Saw the movie on May 2, on a massive screen!!! The design of the suit and the overall look of the movie was totally insane. Even Jeff Bridges looked the part! Gadgetry and hi tech efx!!!!

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
Iron Man was the shit. Downey Jr. was fucking brilliant in it. I wish I could be as cocky as him all the time, he had comebacks to everyone. This is ties with Batman 1 , The Crow 1, and Spidey 1 as the best comics movie ever.

They still didn't do "The Punisher" justice. That shit should be dark and evil like The Crow 1.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I watched Iron Man on the 3rd of May and I am biased. When I was a kid my favorite comic book hero was Iron Man so, I understand I would have a biased opinion. But I also used to love Daredevil but that movie was pure trash. Anyway, Downey was the shit and Bridges did an awesome job! I think they should have made Pepper older like she is in the comic but I do understand the whole creative license thing. I would have to rank this as the best Marvel movie tied with Spider-Man. As far as the scene at the end of the credits....if you didn't stay to see it, you should have. Kinda made me feel like a kid again. LOL! Overall, I give it 4.5 out of 5! Definitely worth the $6.50 I paid to see it. I would have gladly paid double that amount.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
I watched Iron Man on the 3rd of May and I am biased. When I was a kid my favorite comic book hero was Iron Man so, I understand I would have a biased opinion. But I also used to love Daredevil but that movie was pure trash. Anyway, Downey was the shit and Bridges did an awesome job! I think they should have made Pepper older like she is in the comic but I do understand the whole creative license thing. I would have to rank this as the best Marvel movie tied with Spider-Man. As far as the scene at the end of the credits....if you didn't stay to see it, you should have. Kinda made me feel like a kid again. LOL! Overall, I give it 4.5 out of 5! Definitely worth the $6.50 I paid to see it. I would have gladly paid double that amount.

$6.50....wtf, I paid almost $10 for each ticket!

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
$6.50....wtf, I paid almost $10 for each ticket!

Actually, it was $6.75. It was a matinee showing I saw at 4:25pm on Saturday. Hehehe!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yooo, finally just saw Iron Man, personally really dug the entire movie minus the cliche fight scene between Downy Jr and his Business partner in the movie...Other than that part i was feelin the whole movie....good shit.

members online