Ipod users.......

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
ANyone know how to transfer songs from one ipod to the other....i just got a new one but i have had mutiple computers with mutiple itunes so my current itunes one doesnt have all my songs

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
theres a program that can take your songs from your ipod and put them on your computer. theres no way to transfer from ipod to ipod

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
theres a program that can take your songs from your ipod and put them on your computer. theres no way to transfer from ipod to ipod

thas what i wuz thinking..theres another mp3 player that lets u do that and thats the only thing that sets them apart from an Ipod

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
yeah the zune player. that shit is hot. but theres limitations on sharing your music over the bluetooth. the person who downloads from your player can only have it for 3 days. after that they have to delete it or buy it

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
yeah the zune player. that shit is hot. but theres limitations on sharing your music over the bluetooth. the person who downloads from your player can only have it for 3 days. after that they have to delete it or buy it

that sounds pretty gay why even get that for that get an ipod

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
that shit is still hot. you dont need itunes. or any other service. you can just buy it from the player. i have an ipod. but if i had flow id get the zune too. the screen on that thing is huge. and it plays in widescreen

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
no. even with itunes you cant just take songs from your ipod to your pc. theres a different 3rd party software for that tho. and to transfer a song to the ipod it must go thru itunes. thats the only way to do it.

members online