Introducing myself

DEMA

Hey there! I'm new here and would like to start with beat producing. Until now I used to be a simple non-commercial rapper coming from germany(so please excuse my lack of english skills). However, it comes more often that I don't find any good beats for my work. At the time I'm 17 years old, and with 13/14 I started making my own little beats, especially because many people say that I have a great talent for composing and musical hearing. And as I'm lacking of good beats for my hobby I'll try now to get into good beat producing and therefore I'm here now. I hope that I'll learn many things here and at the same time can help others out. Looking forward for a great time!
DEMA(or just David), coming from Bonn/Germany

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
If you came from rapping, don't quit. What was/is your subject matter?

DEMA

If you came from rapping, don't quit. What was/is your subject matter?
Sorry, I'm not a native speaker. What do you mean with subject matter? What I can say about my rapping that I prefer old school beats, espeacially in the style of Pete Rock and my topics are mostly "deep", something about love tragedies, about myself and the changing of society. If I didn't answer your question correctly, please reply^^.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@DEMA you answered correctly and please know that some of the most memorable songs in Hip Hop were and are not deep, and some of the forgettable stuff has been deep.