Introducing Drum - ma$ta火事

Hey fellow producers.
My Name is Drum - ma$ta火事 . I am a Rapper and Producer from Germany, Hannover.
I am on my way to grow my audience and also to improve my artistry.
My goal is to be able to live off of music by any means necessary, so i can quit my job and just do music all day.
For that I am posting here, to increase my reach, but also to see what fellow producers are up to.
I am always on the lookout for people to work with. So if you are interested to make a beat or track with me just hit me up.
I will link my best produced track of mine and my youtube and instagram down below. Feel free to message me and I would be thankful, If you give me a listen.

Have a nice day fellas.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Waving City Bus GIF by Connect Transit

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Drum - masta but try to get a lucrative job that allows you to make music you don’t hate as full time artist in today’s era is a crap shoot. Think of all the legacy artists selling their publishing and doing everything ancillary except music only.

Welcome @Drum - masta but try to get a lucrative job that allows you to make music you don’t hate as full time artist in today’s era is a crap shoot. Think of all the legacy artists selling their publishing and doing everything ancillary except music only.
Thank you.I work, but i also work on making enough money as a producer/rapper so i can make it a full time thing. Even if I Would get less than what i make in my Job. As long as i can live off of it and make music all day, that is what I aim at.

members online