In A Mood

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
Whatever mood you were in, it obviously works if you're making music. This is dope man. I'm not the biggest fan of the synth/organ that comes in during the verses, and I think snare is hair too punchy for the beat (the combo of the organ/snare gave me a 90s vibe) but that's really just personal preference regarding sound selection. Great work. And as always from you, very well produced.

Earsblower

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 21
Nice blend in there man, I like it very much. The organ IMO is very good. Snare might be a little too loud though. But except from that that's quality production right there.

Sloppy mixing!

Just kidding...

Snare is great. The melodies and instruments work well. At times your beats sound almost too clean for Hip Hop
Thanks, I think the 70's influence is really growing on me, might explain why they sound the way they do. Half of my "sound" is how I mix things. But still, its far easier to add some grit and distortion than it is to take it away.

Ys Man

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 21
Different to what ive heard of yours, definately gives the Eminem vibes at the start but then you put your own stamp on it, it a very unique beat which is always a good thing