I'm Offended! Watch This!

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
That was ridiculous. LMAO! It looked really contrived and plastic as hell.

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
that song was terrible. no judgjement, just the song was bad.

and it says on below that myspace that her father is half arab and half berber. her mother is british.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
eXampuL_oNe said:
Wow, that was the wackest shit I have ever heard! Is she really from Jamaica!? Why try and fake the accent, that ish is corny! Big Time...

2 many wack white bitches in Canada try sound Jafakican Ill be chillin on my Balcony all the time and hear them chillin in the front of my buildin sayin shit they probably dont even no wat it means. But she not that bad ive seen some very comical shit living where i live

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yeah, no disrespect to you elementree when I said faking the accent is wack (I know your a Rasta). I have heard some of your bands stuff on myspace and it was actually pretty good. But, this chick needs to get smacked with the reality stick acrossed her face a couple hundred bagillion times, lol... Her music sucks more than a harlem hooker!!!!

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Pug said:
I've heard worse from JA ... this new Sizzla tune speaks for itself http://www.soundquake.com/mp3/6328339031923234891.mp3 I can just see H.I.M cringing on his throne listening to this haha. so Jah music or not, theres alot of bad shit out there.

Man I hate it when sizzla tries to do that falsetto shit. He's byfar my fav. reggae lyricist but some of his new shit is just ridiculous. His older stuff off of Black woman and child and Praise ye Jah are really good stuff though. He's one of my bigger inspirations

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
most rappers try and fake the accent to so i'm not surprised to see a vid like this she even got a riddim too lmao

members online