I'm Impressed

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
I've been spending some time at work checking out everyone's beats, (couldn't get those M3U's to play so I been looking at MySpace). I just want to say I am fucking blown away by some of what you guys have done. I feel inspired and intimidated by the level of talent here: Skidflow, El Diablo, Spanish Harlem, 2Good, Formantix, 5th Sequence, Slik Da Relic,Wings, Fury, Relic, Iceman, X-Sinna, Dacalion, Smash Bros. etc Very fucking impressive!

I'm not sucking up anyone's arse here. I just want to give props where they're due.

I'm gonna be embarrassed to post my fucked up shit up here now.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
fuckn weak man. where is my name at? haha Jk.

The amount of Talent on here is vass, I know man I feel the same. You'll find your place. Stay up

Where can I hear your stuff mate, there's no link in your sig??????????

Edit: Oops my bad, I found it. Listening to your stuff now: nice. I like "The Thrill is Gone" a lot.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Be blessed brother. Thank you for experiencing :)

Illmuzik has always been the most cutting edge / progressive / informative / friendly gathering on the world wide web. Word is LIFE.

One Love,
Wings of an Angel

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
hehehe now you feel bad for commin on and talkin all that shit eh? lol

Nah man I appreciate it! I really do , we work hard at it !

This site is the shit no doubt the talent here is off the chain, Ive learned alot from these guys!

Aaaand we're all fam! Well most of us.. lol
THANKS!
When are we gonna get to hear you?

Thanks for the props man, its much appreciated. You can be sure tho that my beats werent that good before I came to ill, I have learned so much from the many styles of the artists here. Stick around and Im sure you will learn as I did from some very talented and down to earth people. Peace.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
thx fam... im kinda surprised at who has seen or even HEARD my beats and seen my vids... its funny, bcuz when ur asleep, someone is online checkin ur joints out... the web is an asset for that ALONE!

by the way, when u mention me and that paper mache relic in tha same sentence, refer to me as "da real"... the fellas know who ur talkin bout... :wink:

da real

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
hehehe now you feel bad for commin on and talkin all that shit eh? lol

Feel bad? Hahahahaha, Never!

(I didn't say anything that bad, did I? :p)

When are we gonna get to hear you?

Still haven't got my stuff yet, although things have made progress so if all goes well I might have it by Christmas. So you'll hear me when I've actually done something.

why's your name Sin Cock?

Like Relic said, it really is my family name. It's Cornish. In the Cornish language "cock" means chief.

If I didn't mention anyone's name it's prolly cause I haven't heard your shit yet or I forgot, hence the etc.

members online