im gettin sued!

T

The Bastard

im fuckin gettin sued for a gino(thats italian gangster talk for a thousand dollars) by capital one bank, u know the company wit the commercial that asks ''whats in your wallet''
apparently they are suin me for a gino on a credit card that only had a 300 dollar limit . so they tryin to charge 700 bucks in fees, that sucks

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
The Bastard said:
im fuckin gettin sued for a gino(thats italian gangster talk for a thousand dollars) by capital one bank, u know the company wit the commercial that asks ''whats in your wallet''
apparently they are suin me for a gino on a credit card that only had a 300 dollar limit . so they tryin to charge 700 bucks in fees, that sucks

word, Capitol One sucks,,they tried that shit wit my wife,,,fuck em.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
First thing that came to mind when I saw the thread title was that you were getting sued for sampling a song or something. Thats a crazy charge, funnily thats how banks make most of their money.

T

The Bastard

P_1 said:
you didnt know that the cc limit was $300?
i knew the limit was 300, and they make it so u can never charge more than 300 bucks on yur card, thats the fucked up part about it

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I finally paid off all cards and I never intend to get another one ever..
They will absolutley fuck you when it comes to fees.No matter what they are gettin theirs..
If you do not have one do NOT get one..If you do get some damn jc penny card you will never use to build credit Those things are poison and by no means get asears card as your due date changes with the leap years and shit and they will royally screw you..
I thot you were gettin sued for sampling as well.
I wouldnt be surprised if they were still charging you right now...
I HATE credit card companies...Chase manhatten got me real good along with capital one.and sears and others

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
You better call them and try sweet talking them into workign with you, the sooner the better. Tell em you didn't realize whatever it is they're accusing you of and get it sorted.

Work out a payment deal with them (say fifty a month) and put that shit behind you. They probably already been fucking with you behind the scenes (if you don't pay a bill for ninety days, it shows up on your credit report). Once they fuck up your credit report, you're looking at being blacklisted for seven years, high rates to buy a car or house, if you can even get approved.

Sort it out bro.

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
so they're suing you for charging more than $300??? or is this just a false suite?

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
wow .. capital one is one of the better cards in my wallet... i called them and asked them to lower my interest rate and they did lol.. there are some BAD cards out there though be careful what u sign up for ... esp one-store cards... the interest is out of control..

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Benny BuKu said:
lol^^^I don't know how much they cost....I just know Bastard likes em like so much he'll charge em to his credit card.
Hes a grimey nigga, he just slides the card between their ass cheeks, CHA-CHING!!!!

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
The Bastard said:
i knew the limit was 300, and they make it so u can never charge more than 300 bucks on yur card, thats the fucked up part about it

So the interest came back on you or you just went over the limit?? Fuck Capital One!!!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
^ he cant go over the limit. they just addin fees on his ass, prolly from late payments, or a late payment+minimum payment+interest, etc.

Yea.. Fuck Capital One. They sue niggas. Thats a bitch move. (unless ur a producer or rapper.. then its kool)

T

The Bastard

Sanova said:
^ he cant go over the limit. they just addin fees on his ass, prolly from late payments, or a late payment+minimum payment+interest, etc.

Yea.. Fuck Capital One. They sue niggas. Thats a bitch move. (unless ur a producer or rapper.. then its kool)
yeah thas exactly whut happened, i work under the table, so i plan on goin to court n just bein like, i got no job and im in school i cant pay this shit hit me up wit a low payment plan that i can work wit, and if the judge says no ill throw the chair at him like in dead presidents.

Benny BuKu said:
You should stop using your credit cards for transvestite hookers!
lol nah al lthhe trannys are about 4 hours south from here in nyc. i dont fuck wit that

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
lol nah al lthhe trannys are about 4 hours south from here in nyc. i dont fuck wit that

theres only one way to know that. take any road trips lately. lol

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Better then Being Sued for 21k from your moms Insurance company when u were only a dumb 18 yr old kid