I'm back

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
hello all just here to let the ones know who i am that i'm back...and for those who don't know you'll find out soon enough.......The only difference is that I will not be posting any music in the showcase anre entering any contest but I will leave feed back and or be a ass hole of a critic just for kicks .......I think we need some dram going on everythings to calm around here

*fade the dram thing isn't real serious relax I'm not going to start any trouble

*everyone ignore the link on my post it's dead

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
damn bout time you show up again... how's my former nemesis doin? glad to see you back around.

it is kinda chill these days, i havent had anyone to bark at in a hot minute.

now all we need is for guevara to get back here and we'll have ourselves a bit of a reunion.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Guervara was on here a few days ago... i know tht kat stays busy too... the whole squad is going up... time for one of us to get famous soon...

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Inner city newb - Welcome back....but not posting music up what the hell is that all about.... a critic from afar... give criticism and take it LOL.. what is your music too good....or you signed to some label now???? just giving you a hard time dawg..welcome back newb.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
welcome back inrcty. what you been up too?

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
WELCOME BACK inrcty! What's the deal bro? Where have you been & What have you been up to?

We're surely glad to have ya back with us! Enjoy your stay!

Good Luck,
Wings

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
well thatks for the warm welcom back eveyrone...as for those who want to know what I've been up to I am currently working as a mail man in the bronx ny the pay is good the area is shitty....nothing but big project buildings and everyone has a dog so when I walk with my push cart I have to look down to make sure I don't step in dog shit.....As far as the music goes it's looking good I have a few industry relationships but they are hold for now because of the job but they are still there almost ready to go full speed with it

members online