I'm baaaaack (for the 30th time) . lol

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
What's going on illmuzik. I'm sure some of u kno me. Some don't most don't care. Lol ...

For those who don't. I'm a dj / part time off and on beat maker from queens Ny . And long time off and on illmuzik member. Lol

Last time I left I kinda gave up producing to focus on djing . This time I Lost my inspiration for making beats and even djing and haven't done it for a while now.

Anyway I'm back with a new copy of reason 4 (the new features makes the workflow so much faster ) a hard drive full of new sounds and samples and new inspiration to make music.

Anyway this is where I started off making music and I always gotta come back. Hopefully I can contribute again and become part of the ill family again.

I will be posting up new beats soon in the showcase but not just yet... but ill be lurkin round da site da next couple weeks chiming in when I can.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Welcome back fam, what's good? Very glad to see you back on track - keep up the fantastic work.

May peace be with you. ONE LOVE.

Deepest Blessings,
Wings

Sonorous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
welcome back, and what part of southside are u from i'm from 111ave and 145st but i live in Long Island now

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
What's going on illmuzik. I'm sure some of u kno me. Some don't most don't care. Lol ...

For those who don't. I'm a dj / part time off and on beat maker from queens Ny . And long time off and on illmuzik member. Lol

Last time I left I kinda gave up producing to focus on djing . This time I Lost my inspiration for making beats and even djing and haven't done it for a while now.

Anyway I'm back with a new copy of reason 4 (the new features makes the workflow so much faster ) a hard drive full of new sounds and samples and new inspiration to make music.

Anyway this is where I started off making music and I always gotta come back. Hopefully I can contribute again and become part of the ill family again.

I will be posting up new beats soon in the showcase but not just yet... but ill be lurkin round da site da next couple weeks chiming in when I can.

DJ Fantom the man wit many screen names wuts goody bro give me back my reason cd lol

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
DJ Fantom the man wit many screen names wuts goody bro give me back my reason cd lol

Man I had da same sn for 6 years... u on da otherhand.... lol

And uy mean ya reason 3 cd I couldn't even install... lol ... I neva did get to check out reason 3... but da jump from 2.5 to 4 is incredible. ...

What's good man..

FADE ... thanks for da welcome back man. U always made me feel welcome around here. Glad to see da sites still running and growing.

ASH HOLMZ AKA HOLMZINI .lol . What's been good man... I see u and classic teamed up. That's what's up.... dats a unfukwitable colabo right there. Holla @ me man I'm always on aim .

SONOROUS i don't wanna give my exact location on da net. Lol... but lets say walking distance from the main shopping area of jamaica ave.

Its good to be bak...

Even tho ill be and am now posting and checkin da site from my tmobile sidekick.

T

TheMost

welcome back , looking foward for you to drop knowledge and hear beats!!

members online